Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 3 MGM...Hollywood and Vine Playhouse Disney (maybe)

So today we are off to MGM! We have reservations for a character lunch with Playhouse Disney...more on that later ;) We decided to drive and found it to be a lot easier for us...with the stroller, cameras, diaperbag... all our gear, having our car made it easier for us.

Here is a picture of Tyler as we head our, ears still firmly in place ;)
Ty on the way to MGM

So we get to MGM and it is so exciting. We head right in and get the fast passes for Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster for me ;) Tim is not so fond of the rides, so I hit them up solo. I LOVE rides. Tim and Ty took a walk while I had a little fun. It is odd, because I am not used to going at it alone, but it was crazy fun ;)

I found my two hamdsome boys and saw some fun characters. This guy will give you an autograph of any famous person you want him too ;) So Tim got one...These walking actors are so talented...in his best broadway voice, he sang Happy Birthday to another guest...it went "Thissss is yourrrr Birthday song, It is not very long..Happy Birthday" and he sat right down. I thought it was so funny and cute. He put me in mind of a funny andy Dick. haha
Timstreetactor
And then we met this villaness type character that I made Tim pose with...Notice Ty covering his ears? He did that whenever he was afraid. It was so cute.
StreetactorwithTyTim

So, it was ESPN weekend. They had a huge stage and lots of events and sports stars...we didn't get to see any, but a funny thing happened on the way...and Tim is gonna kill me for sharing, but here goes. I was wandering around the crowd taking pictures and Tim was trying to get my attention...notice his face as I am not able to read his lips ;)
He's like, OK Cand, camera down...I am gonna be on TV!
TimTyESPN
Yes my friends, my adorable hubby thought he was in the crowd while they were filming an interview (that was fake mind you) Tim didn't know that and wanted me to call everyone we knew...I was dying with laughter at this point, I was in "the know" haha. You can see them in the background...look closely at the big screen.

TyTimespnbackgrnd

I finally let Tim know, and believe me, I HAD to convince him...that is was all pretend. Despite that, Tim said it was lots of fun anyway and he felt famous.
Here is the HAHAHA you got me smile, stop laughing Candace and just take the picture...
tytimespn
"I'd like to thank the Academy..."
I'd like to thank the academy
Oprah and Cand

Tim and Buzz Lightyear share a moment - Ty's ears covered
soulmates

Strike a pose - Tim could TOTALLY get a job as Buzz, whattya think?

Timlightyear

Tyler stopped to flirt with a little girl that was sitting on the brick wall...Tim said it was precious...
Ty Stops to flirt

Ty, Tim and Lightening McQueen
TyCarslightningMcQ

Tim, Tyler and Tow-Mater
tytimtomater

And last but not least...Tim and Ty at the RocknRoller Coaster-my rockstars
tytimrocknroll

I think I made up for the lack of picts in the last post...haha
Where is the character lunch story...oh, that deserves a seperate post...haha JoJo disappointed me...sigh...little drama...
Thats coming soon, plus Tyler was cute and Goliath was adorable and real sweet to Ty, so it was not all bad.

No comments: