Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy 10th and glow cubes...Day 4 continued

So we made it, Ty got his sweet little nap in, and thanks to a little pixie dust sprinked on us by Jen and Jane we were right on time for our Coral Reef ressies at 5:30.
We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this evening. It is actually not until March 15th, but this was the dinner we marked as special for us.
(Flashback:::: to Candace reading the disboards and calling Tim... "Hey Timmy, did you know they can have a scuba diver hold a sign up to the glass that says Happy Anniversary?" He said, "No, No, they don't do that anymore..." I was bummed, but I kept reading and saw another post about it and I called him again "Are you sure?" he said "They only do it if you purchase the scuba program and you are scuba certified..." Sigh...I let it go)
So back to the Coral Reef...
We are seated right on the end next to the aquarium glass! FUN!
It is amazing to see, but even better through Tyler's eyes...
This was precious..Ty would put his hands on his ears when he was scared, you will see that throughout the report as he did for the Playhouse character dining we went to...
This huge turtle came over and sat right at our table and would not move. Poor Ty was traumatized...
Tyturtle
We ordered our meals and I got Seafood and Crab Soufflé served with creamy Lobster Sauce... which I did not care for at all unfortunately..the waiter noticed that I barely touched it and asked if I wanted something else...I said, oh no, I am fine...he insisted and I got a ceasar salad that was yummy...we were treated so nicely!
seafoodthing
Tim got the Crab Claws served with Spicy Slaw and liked it
crabclaw
We must have really liked our entrees...I didn't take a picture, but it was wonderful!
We both got the Grilled 12-oz New York Strip Steak served with Potatoes Au Gratin and Beef Demi-glaze...yum! Tyler loves steak!
Our desserts were soooo good!
Tim got the Butterscotch Brulée Butterscotch Cream and fresh Wild Berries
timdessert
I got the The Chocolate Wave- It was Warm Chocolate Cake with a White Chocolate Grand Marnier center with Chocolate Ganache and White Chocolate Ice Cream-YUMMY!
dessert
I also got a yummy drink...
year of a million dreams concoction...with a glow cube of course!
drinkglowcube

Then the magical fantasticness happens, my wonderful husband...dream-maker, fairy godhubby...haha arranged for the scuba diver to come down and hold a sign to the glass (remember, he told me that there is no way this can be done)...here come my tears...I was BLOWN away! It was so wonderful, magical, incredible...what could ever possibly top this?
It said
"Happy 10th Anniversary Tim and Candace! Welcome to Disney World Tyler!" The whole restaurant cheered and I cried...of course...Tim even got teary!
sign

Tim with our awesome waiter Joe
withwaiterjoe


Here we are for a family picture after our meal...Tyler's like "call me, we'll do lunch"...haha
familypictcoral

So we left the most amazing experience...bubbling with so much excitement, what could we do??
Oh thats right! The Pirate and Princesses party! Time to dress up our little pirate...

No comments: