Friday, August 31, 2007

Our last day...

Here we are, our last day at the happiest place on earth. I had this great plan to go and watch the 3:00 parade as our last Disney thing to do...and yes, we waited for an hour and half for it to start...but it was worth it!!!
Here is Ty on the Monorail, on our way to the Magic Kingdom.
DSC_7273
We head into the gates for the last time on this trip..sigh...Look at Tyler waving...awww...
DSC_7274
We walked around and ventured into some shops...Since it was almost St. Patrick's Day, there were a lot of cute St. Patty's Day souvenirs.
DSC_7282
We saw the Disney Marching Band, and the Barbershop Quartet...which brought back such lovely memories for me as a child. My grandmother LOVED the Barbershop Quartet. I wish we could have stayed longer to watch them. Maybe next time. ;)
DSC_7278
Here is the Barbershop Quartet...
DSC_7296
We strolled over to Mickey's Toontown Fair to meet some characters...
Here is Tyler with Donald and Daisy...
DSC_7304

And the Chip and Dale LOVED Ty...
DSC_7308
Here is Ty blowing kisses..
DSC_7310
BIG chimpmunk hugs!
DSC_7309
Chimpmunk advice..
DSC_7307
After meeting the characters...we went to find a spot to watch the parade. Tim took Tyler and I went into some stores to find some souvenirs to take home. Here is a picture of Tyler wearing Tim's glasses waiting for the parade to start...
DSC_7329
There was a really rude guy who planted himself right next to Tim, practically on top of him, and he did not smell to lovely. There was plenty of room on the other side of him, but he was saving space for his family, meanwhile invading Tim's personal space and polluting his nostrils. They stood up while the parade was coming in front of all the children behind them. The cast members had to ask them repeatedly to back up and sit down. They just didn't understand. I should have taken a picture so you all could see what I am talking about, my story just does not do justice to what happened. haha I ended up sitting next to the family so Tim could enjoy himself. I only had to push back a couple times. Was this a rock concert or a Disney Parade?!?! hahaaahaa We still enjoyed the parade. Tyler waved and blew kisses! The look on his face of sheer happiness and excitment was priceless. I will treasure it forever.
Here are some parade pictures...
DSC_7334
DSC_7336
DSC_7340
DSC_7345
The VILLIAN float...
DSC_7349
Peter Pan and Wendy
DSC_7354
DSC_7357
DSC_7359
DSC_7362
DSC_7365
DSC_7366
DSC_7369
Ty waving at the characters...you can see annoying man behind me...eewwww...haha
DSC_7374

WE LOVED IT! So sad to leave, but we wanted to get a head start on our journey. We stopped at the Poly to try to find a St. Patty's christmas ornament I wanted to get for my family...but they didn't have it. We strolled through the Poly and walked to the Ticket and Transportation Center...It was nice and we soaked in every last memory. We went back to the POFQ gift shop, I found the ornament, and I could not think of anything else to stall us. It was time to journey home. We had a wonderful time, and memories to last a lifetime!

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!

DSCN2740tyleavingagain

_______

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.